terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2016

I WANT YOU TO SEE THIS


I want you to see this
De:
Barack Obama <democraticparty@democrats.org>
Para:Paulo Augusto Lacaz <lacaze@terra.com.br>
Enviado em:Ter 26/04/16 10:21
 
Recebido em:Ter 26/04/16 10:22
Friend --

When I took office, our economy was on the verge of collapse, and my first priority as President was to jumpstart the recovery.

Well, over the past seven years, we haven't just pulled ourselves out of a crisis. We've rebuilt our economy on a new foundation for growth that helps folks get ahead, and doesn't only benefit the folks at the top. Our businesses, over the past 73 months, have created more than 14 million new jobs. This is what progress looks like:


Our economy has added jobs for 73 months straight -- load image.


I'm so proud of how far we've come, but there will always be more work to do.

Now you won't find my name on the ballot in November, but all of our progress will be -- from transformations we've made to our health care system to the steps we've taken to curb climate change to the better lives we've carved out for Dreamers. We've got to elect leaders who will continue moving this country forward on the trajectory that we've set for it. So add your name if you're with me in making sure we get Democrats across the country the chance to fight with us and for us in elected office:


http://my.democrats.org/Elect-Democrats

We've come too far to turn around now. I know I can count on you to do what it takes to keep making a difference. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário